Glass IV completes Ignite’s glassblowing course series. GB IV will focus entirely on creating an individual body of glass art. With direct assistance from an Ignite instructor, students will outline goals and a plan of execution and then design and create the envisioned body of work. Following completion of GB IV, students will be able to register for the Ignite Rental Test. Passing the Rental Test allows GB students to rent studio time at Ignite and work independently.
2018 – 1x per week, for 6 weeks
Call 312.465.2389 for details.
Class Minimum: 3 Students
(If the minimum is not met, the class will be rescheduled.)
Class Maximum: 5 Students
(If the class is full with 5 students and there is additional interest, another class section will be added.)
– Reservations are on a “first come, first served” basis and must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
– All days and dates are subject to change and/or availability
– Sessions last approximately 3 hours each
– Pieces can be picked up 72 hours after completion
– Cancellations for Glass IV must be confirmed at least one week in advance
– Missed classes can not be rescheduled